Cash Room Teller
Centerplate is a global leader in live event hospitality, ?Making It Better To Be There? for more than 115 million guests each year at more than 350 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America, Europe and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a Cash Room Teller at the Keystone Centre in Brandon, MB. If you have a passion for hospitality and love the rush of working big time events, this is the position for you!
- Distribute till funds and receive signed verification of distribution.
- Receive money and cash count sheet.
- Count and verify totals of cash received.
- Record transactions for the event according to Company procedures.
- Reconcile money to tickets and/or coupons according to Company procedures.
- Previous experience in a banking environment as a Teller or Cash Consolidator.
- One year of cash handling and customer service experience.
- Team player with good communication.
- Problem Solving and interpersonal skills.
Shifts are typically evenings and weekends when events are scheduled at the Keystone Centre..
If you have these characteristics, NOW is the time to apply!
All resumes can be sent to Valerie.email@example.com &Rob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include ?Cashroom Teller? Subject line of your email
Posted Thursday, February 07, 3:22 PM
Expires in 20 days (Sunday, March 10)