Casual Educational Assistants
Applications for Casual Educational Assistants for the 2018/2019 school year will be accepted until March 30, 2019.
- Ability to follow standardized work methods and processes while working with children to support learning.
- Ability to function in the language of classroom instruction.
- Ability to function at the level of knowledge required of the students; e.g. in English, Mathematics, etc.
- Reading and writing skills to read records and prepare documentation.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to work directly with students in a classroom environment, including the ability to motivate, explain and manage potentially difficult/emotional situations, and to deal with parents, teachers and other staff.
To view the full Job Posting including application requirements and to apply online, please visit the Brandon School Division website:
Brandon School Division
Posted Friday, February 08, 3:28 PM
Expires in 21 days (Monday, March 11)