Brandon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for part time Shuttle Drivers. The shuttle driver?s primary role is to provide customer transportation to destinations within the city of Brandon while services are being performed on their vehicles. The shuttle driver is responsible for enhancing the customers' positive service experience. Some Saturdays may be required.
SHUTTLE DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives customers to their homes, places of business or other destinations and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills
- Keeps a timely shuttle route
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles
- Operates cellular phone to communicate with dealership and to report disruption of service
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Keeps the shuttle and other loaner vehicles clean and professional in appearance
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Valid driver?s license
- Clean driving record with a minimum of 10 years experience
- Must adhere to all Province of Manitoba rules and regulations for operating a motorized vehicle
- Excellent verbal and interaction skills with our customers and team
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within our team or independently with various professional disciplines
- Must be able to make decisions calmly and effectively
- Not an requirement but would prefer a semi-retired applicants.
Job Type: Two Part-time positions 5 hours in length
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Monday, February 11, 2:16 PM
Expires in 24 days (Thursday, March 14)