Brandon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram requires a full time dispatcher for our busy service department.
The position requires an individual with strong computer skills and knowledge of a full functioning service department in a new car dealership. You must have at least three years experience as a service writer or dispatcher. Chrysler experience is preferred however we will consider a person from a different manufacturer depending on experience. You will be required to dispatch all work to the technicians while utilizing our electronic repair order program through our system provider.
- Make sure all repair orders are properly filled out
- Make sure that all lines of repair will be dispatched correctly
- Control all internal service work and maintenance including PDI units
- Warranty documentation is filled out correctly
- Enter all labor times for all lines of repair
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently with all other departments
- Commitment to provide a superior customer experience
- Strong knowledge of automotive diagnosis and repair
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency within Microsoft Office. (Excel and Word)
- Able to learn our system provider CDK (ADP)
- Valid driver?s license
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team or independently, across multiple functional areas, and with various professional disciplines
- Must be able to make decisions calmly and efficiently in high stress environments
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
If you feel you have the qualifications and are up for the challenge please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted Monday, February 11, 2:19 PM
Expires in 24 days (Thursday, March 14)