3200sq.ft shops with large house
reduced price 149,995$! - 30 more pics i can text to you.
Located in the wonderful town of Cardale Manitoba. 15 mins to strathclair, 20 mins to Rivers minnedosa and hamiota, 30 mins to shoal lake, 40 mins to Brandon. All highway to Rivers and Brandon.
Moving for work, motivated to sell.
***Willing to offer a 500$ cash bonus to the person who is directly responsible for finding the buyer.
Taxes are cheap! 750$ this year***
3200 sq.ft. Of heated insulated cement floor with drains, shops. 220v electric heaters, along with a forced air furnace. Perfect for the handy man, the mechanic the anything you want to do in a shop person. Along with this beautiful set of shops comes a large house built in 1914.
The shops are separated into 2 separate buildings. One being 25x30, and the other being two separate rooms of 20x30 and 25x60. They are also accompanied by a 15x15 pad of cement outside the one door. These shops are worth more than the asking price alone!
- All doors are electric door opener equipped.
- Insulated doors.
- cement filled steel protector poles at entrances of shops. Nothing gets past them!
-Floors are cement.
- Interior and exterior walls are tin.
- Insulated all around. In -40 weather you can easily maintain a comfortable working temp.
- There are power plugs for welders compressors and electric heaters.
Hard to give these shops up!
The property is situated on 5 ?town lots? with huge amount of parking space. There is parking off to the side of the road that passes the house (as seen where white car is parked) with plug in post at the road to plug vehicles into during winter. The local grader maintains this spot along with the road in winter. Nice amount of green space, not a lot of grass to cut. The yard has excellent drainage and water simply flows away when it rains and in spring.
The house has many updates.
- new shingles installed this past fall (attached are pictures of roof under shingles showing that ice barrier was used and that the wood underneath was in good condition)
- new vinyl floor in kitchen area
- 60 gallon (large sized) hot water tank in feb 2018.
- rebuilt furnace
- main floor, newer laundry package
- willing to negotiate brand new riding lawnmower
Features of the house include
- House is not smoked in.
- 2.5 bathrooms, one of which is master bedroom ensuite with vanity and two person jacuzzi tub
- very large master bedroom with huge his and hers closet
- screened in large covered deck facing south, large deck off the master bedroom, and small one facing north.
- cherry and Apple trees, raspberry and saskatoon bushes, Rhubarb all located in the yard.
- large ?sitting room? which houses the washer dryer as well. This room has a electric propane stove, currently not hooked up.
- 4 bedrooms including the master. 3 bedrooms aside from the master have walk in closets.
- lots of natural lighting
- several new windows
- large garden shed (able to fit a car and garden tools in it)
- well water and septic field
- newer stove
- 250$ on budget for hydro in house. Shops are separately metered and at its lowest is 10$ and I?ve never had it go more than 110$ when doing lots of welding or heating.
- local co-op store with mail service.
-Large ball diamonds and large hockey and curling rink with large viewing area which houses community events throughout the year.
- new kids play ground installed this past fall 1 block away.
- 90 steps from the front door step to the town recycling centre and garbage collection. 7 miles to the local dump.
We are needing to move for work. We are motivated to sell. House will be available for showing in two weeks time. Will only need fairly short notice to move if a deal is struck. Pm me if interested. Sale is private.
Address: Cardale mb, Rivers
Posted Sunday, March 03, 9:00 PM
Expires in 288 days (Monday, March 02, 2020)