Classic Beauty, Genuine Character.
Text or call 204-761-1592 to book your appointment.
Love where you live at 446 - 7th St., Brandon.
Classic beauty. Genuine character. Amazing flexibility. Modern comfort.
Entertain in your gorgeous living room, formal dining room, and renovated kitchen with eating area.
Find domestic bliss in the five big bedrooms. Everyone gets their own space!
Savour your time in the two sparkling bathrooms, one with an elegant slipper tub.
Build your business with two impressive in-home offices and save on rent.
Laugh and lounge in the two large family rooms.
Appreciate the convenience of a 2nd floor laundry room.
Relax above it all on the grand verandah, or invite friends to enjoy the private patio and landscaped grounds.
(The lot is 89’ wide x 120’ deep.)
Drive into a spacious two-car garage with maintenance free Hardie board siding. (Built in 2005)
A classic white vinyl fence complements this Queen Anne-style home.
3,300 sq. ft. on the main, 2nd & 3rd floors, plus another 1,100 sq. ft. in the basement.
Feel confident with a brand-new Lennox central air conditioning system (2019), a Bradford White Hydro-Jet hot water tank (2015), a Weil-McLain Ultra-high efficiency gas furnace (2006) and up-to-date electrical & plumbing, as well as many modern, energy efficient windows.
Save money with provincial and municipal grants available for this heritage house.
More photos at: https://imgur.com/a/faLRSrW#
Questions? Email email@example.com or call or text 204-761-1592.
See us on Facebook at: "Love where you live at 446-7th St., Brandon"
Enjoy the convenience of the nearby:
· Hospital, medical & dental offices, and pharmacies.
· City and provincial services.
· Grocery & retail shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and banks.
· Library, Art Gallery and fitness centres.
· Schools, parks and playgrounds, and Brandon University.
A non-smoking, no pet household.
City ward: Ward 2, Rosser
* Property tax shown does not include home owner grant where applicable. Amount shown is based on data at time of ad submission from public sector datasets made available under the City of Brandon's Open Data Licence. Please verify with City website for most up-to-date information.
Lot: 89 ft frontage (10680 total square foot lot)
Address: 446 - 7th St., Brandon
Posted Friday, April 05, 2019
Expires in 71 days (Saturday, April 04)