Beautiful Country Home Close to Brandon
Settle down to quiet country living just a few minutes from town. Enjoy a beautiful south view of the Brandon hills with trees surrounding the north and west side of this 6.5 acre property. Warm finishings welcome you to the well-maintained cozy interior of this spacious home with over 4560 square feet of living space.
- Entertain with ease in the contemporary open floor plan living room and dining room.
- Gather around the expansive dining island in this one-of-a-kind kitchen with separate prep island, abundant storage in the espresso oak custom kitchen cupboards, 2 dishwashers, convection wall oven, large walk-in pantry with ample room for additional fridge and freezer, and a dedicated heating/cooling system.
- With windows on 3 sides, the sunny multi-purpose room is perfect for a music room, children?s playroom, etc.
- Upper level also features large office, guest bedroom, additional bedroom/study, and a 3 piece bathroom.
- Lower level boasts large theatre/common room with additional storage and kitchenette area, 3-piece bathroom, laundry room, exercise room and 3 additional bedrooms.
- Relax in the comfortable master bedroom with walk-through closet and 5 piece ensuite with over-size bathtub.
- In-floor heat through-out lower level means no cold feet when you hop out of bed.
- Large 2-car attached garage with over-sized doors includes workshop area with mezzanine for added storage. Workshop area can be converted to space for additional vehicle. Garage is insulated and heated with both in-floor heat and separate forced-air system.
- Invite friends over to relax around the bonfire on cool nights or enjoy peaceful summer evenings on the covered raised front and back decks. The large fenced back yard offers plenty of room for pets and children to play.
- Custom built in 2011 with 9' finished ceilings and approximately 2280 square feet per level.
- Exterior stucco and brick finish.
- Forced air high-velocity heating and cooling system.
- Carpet, smoke and pet free home.
- Central vac on both levels.
- Well water with softener treatment system. Osmosis water purification tap in kitchen.
- 1000 gallon water storage tank under back deck for yard use. Tank is connected to sump pumps.
- Less than 1 mile of gravel on dead-end road.
- Located within the Brandon School Division.
Text 204-570-3167 to schedule a time to view this beautiful country home or request more pictures.
Posted Saturday, November 16, 2019
Expires in 170 days (Sunday, November 15)