Permit and Locate Coordinator
RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our Construction Team. The successful candidates will be involved in the day to day operations of our Construction and Maintenance departments. We currently have a Permit and Locate Coordinator role to fill. This is an opportunity to join a team within a growing organization.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Experience in requesting locates
- Experience dealing with various levels of Government agencies (Municipalities, Town, Highways Department, etc.)
- Experience setting up crossing agreements with various oil field/railway companies (Tundra, Corex, Enbridge, CN, CP, etc.), and utility providers (MB Hydro, Transgas, Sask Energy)
- Must work well with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, and Google Earth.
- Experience in filling out Railway crossing agreements
- Must be organized
- Must be self-driven and detail orientated
- Must be able to multitask
- Full time
- One positions available
- Start date in Feb 2020
- Benefits package
- Wage according to qualifications
If interested, please contact Dave Turnbull for more information or forward resume detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About RFNOW Inc.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology and construction including broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, directional drilling, cable plowing, line locating, tower building, residential and commercial service connections, and heavy equipment operation and maintenance. Learn more at rfnow.com.
Posted Tuesday, February 11, 3:52 PM
Expires in 17 days (Friday, March 13)