The NEW Holiday Inn Express is coming soon to Brandon and we are currently looking for a Executive Housekeeper to join our team!
The Holiday Inn Express brand is all about True Hospitality, which means connecting with our guests, understanding and exceeding their expectations, and making a positive difference in their travel experience. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) brand you're more than just a job title. We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests.
This position will oversee the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and optimum service is delivered to our valued hotel guests.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness is achieved throughout the hotel by all members of the housekeeping department
- Perform daily quality control inspections of bedrooms, common areas, & storage areas
- Preparation of the daily work assignments for all departmental employees
- Order cleaning products and ensuring they are used effectively
- Ensure a positive, team-oriented spirit is maintained among all co-workers by practicing open communication, empathy, and support
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and continual development of all housekeeping staff
- Daily recording and follow-up of maintenance items reported by the Housekeeping staff and during daily inspections
- Respond to calls from guests and requests from employees
- Provide verbal and written reports to management
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Qualifications and Attributes
- 3 years housekeeping experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of cleaning products & purchasing
- Superior time management, organizational, problem resolution, and communication skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Commitment to quality & guest service
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Holiday Inn Express
Posted Tuesday, February 11, 4:56 PM
Expires in 17 days (Friday, March 13)