CBI Residential and Transitional Care o/a Brandon Support Services is currently hiring part-time/casual Support Workers to provide support, supervision, and personal care to individuals with physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
The role of the Support Worker is to support every aspect of the lives of people with intellectual disabilities to help them achieve the best possible essential safeguards, quality of life, personal growth, and natural relationships as they emerge into their rightful place within the community.
- Completion of High School
- Level 6 English (CLB 6)
- Certification in CPR and First Aid (Training is available upon hire)
- Criminal Record Check (Must be presented with application and current within 3 months)
- Adult Abuse Registry Check (will obtain on your behalf upon hire)
- Prior related experience is an asset
Please apply in person between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday to Friday) at: 1540 Rosser Avenue, Brandon, MB, R7A 0M6.
The deadline for applications is March 2nd, 2020.
For any further questions please call 204-728-2025
?*We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applications that we receive on a daily basis only those invited for an interview will be contacted*
CBI R &amp&#59; T o/a BSS
Posted Thursday, February 13, 3:41 PM
Expires in 19 days (Sunday, March 15)