Equipment Operator at the Airport
Equipment Operator Level 3
To participate as part of a working team that operates a variety of equipment and machinery in the Operational Services Division and performs the tasks required for the safe and efficient operations of The Brandon Municipal Airport in a condition that meets or exceeds the standards set by the regulatory authorities.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12, G.E.D. , or Mature High School Diploma;
- Must possess a valid and subsisting Class 3 with Air Endorsement Province of Manitoba drivers license;
- Must obtain a restricted radio operators license as issued by Transport Canada within one (1) month of hire;
- Must obtain a RAP ? Restricted Area Pass through the Brandon Municipal Airport and an AVOP (airside vehicle operators pass) issued by the airport within one (1) month of hire.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two (2) years experience operating equipment grader/loader;
- Previous airport experience.
Competition # 200015
Please apply with a cover letter and resume on-line at: http://jobbank.brandon.ca/
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on February 27, 2020.
This opportunity is open to all applicants, however first consideration will be given to current City of Brandon CUPE employees.
The selection process for this competition will include testing and an interview.
The City of Brandon reserves the right to underfill this position.
Rate of Pay: $22.79 - 26.11 per hour - 2018 rates.
Position Conditions: This is a full-time, permanent position of 40 hours per week. It will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the City of Brandon and CUPE Local 69.
For complete position details and requirements see the Job Description on the City of Brandon website.
The City of Brandon is committed to an inclusive, barrier free environment and will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted. If contacted to participate in the process, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Serving and Building Community.
Posted Thursday, February 13, 4:42 PM
Expires in 19 days (Sunday, March 15)