Construction Site Superintendent
Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada?s leading pork producer. HyLife has feed and pork operations in various countries around the world. HyLife Major Projects Division is responsible for project development, design and construction, acting as its own General Contractor. HyLife is currently in the midst of an aggressive build-up of capital assets and structures. Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Construction Site Superintendent. This position reports directly to the Director of Major Projects.
Your days will include:
- Assist in planning and developing and executing Project Schedule
- Direct the purchase of materials required and ensure adherence to Project budget
- Supervision, Inspection and Coordination of work on site
- Control and Monitor labour, material and equipment
- Create and submit reports (daily, deficiency, safety)
- Maintain a safe work site and coordinate with HyLife Health and Safety to ensure we are in accordance with both Company and Construction standards.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with site supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and basic computer skills
- Proficient with reading and understanding construction documents and blueprints
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience working in industrial, processing or agricultural settings would be an asset, but not required
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at:
HyLife Foods LP
Posted Friday, February 14, 9:55 AM
Expires in 20 days (Monday, March 16)