RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our team as a Finance Clerk on a full-time, permanent basis in our Virden, MB office. We offer a competitive compensation package, that includes a health and dental group benefits plan.
Duties and Responsibilities may include?
- Processing of accounts payable;
- Preparation of payment to suppliers;
- Payroll and related processing;
- Operation/maintenance of our billing and customer payment software;
- Processing of payment receipts from customers;
- Completion of bank and other reconciliations;
- Purchasing and inventory management support functions;
- Participation in and support of month end and year end processes.
Desired qualifications include?
- Related education and work experience;
- Basic knowledge of accounting theory and practices;
- Computerized accounting skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (and other Microsoft suite products ? Outlook and Word);
- Capable of working in a group office environment;
- Sales tax knowledge would be considered an asset;
- Strong detail orientation.
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resum? detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About RFNOW Inc.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology and construction including broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, directional drilling, cable plowing, line locating, tower building, residential and commercial service connections, and heavy equipment operation and maintenance. Learn more at rfnow.com.
Posted Friday, February 14, 10:10 AM
Expires in 20 days (Monday, March 16)