HR Posting Number: BHCMISC20606
CLOSE DATE: Thursday, Feb 20, 2020 /4:00 p.m
Site: Brandon Health Centre
Location/Home Base: Brandon
Anticipated Shift: Full TimeDays - 7.50 hour shifts
* Completion of a professional accounting designation (CA, CGA or CMA)
* Five (5) years experience in accounting, auditing/internal audit or other financial activity, preferably in Health Care
* Knowledge of accounting practices/procedures and experience with computerized accounting software and current software applications
* Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated experience in employee and labour relations
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment and independently
* Demonstrated experience in initiating changes and improvements, including skills in workplace re-engineering within a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) environment
* Ability to provide effective leadership in a changing environment
* Sensitivity to the human and political dynamics of health care management
* Strong organizational, decision making and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to develop Policy & Procedures
* Ability to display independent judgment
* Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
* Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
* Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
OPEN DATE: February 13, 2020
APPLY TO: Human Resources Brandon Health Centre, Room A 122
150 McTavish Ave East, Brandon MB R7A 2B3
Ph: (204) 578-4760 Fax: (204) 578-4937
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resource Initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL
Posted Friday, February 14, 11:21 AM
Expires in 20 days (Monday, March 16)