Price reduced again for 2-bed 3-bath condo
Come and take a look at this gorgeous 2-story condo unit for sell by owner. It's a 4-plex built in 2017, with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, close to BU, Earl Oxford School, Superstore and other amenities.
· 1188 sqft living area, with laminate floors on main level and carpet on the upper level.
· Spacious entry closet, modern open concept living/dining area, a 2-piece bathroom and storage room on main floor with large window facing green space.
· Bright kitchen with lots of cupboards, walk-in pantry and high-end stainless steel appliances.
· 2 large bedrooms on second floor, both with en-suites bathrooms and walk-in closets. Space between bedrooms is ideal for a reading nook or computer desk.
· Laundry is also conveniently located on second floor.
· A large crawlspace under unit adds plenty of additional storage.
· Electric baseboard heating, A/C wall units, AHU and Electric HWT.
· Paved and powered parking space available on the rear of the building, as well as ample street parking.
· Monthly condo fee: $170 (includes water, insurance, mowing/snow removal)
· Annual property tax: approximate $3,100 (before tax rebate)
This condo is ideal for students or first time home buyers. It can be a long-term investment also. Currently there is $1,300 monthly rental income from a tenant family in this unit.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Posted Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Expires in 48 days (Thursday, March 04)