Cheap Housing! Tiny House Conversion
Tiny House Semi Trailer Conversion
Don't want to be house poor? Check out this tiny house conversion! Ready to be hooked onto and to be moved to your desired location. Ideal for full time living wherever you desire. Why spend all your earnings on sky rocketing rent, or on a housing market that makes it almost impossible to own an affordable home. Use it as your home, guest house, accommodations for a hired hand, mother in law home, place for that kid that keeps coming back, etc., etc., etc.
Check out these prices: https://www.canadianrealestatemagazine.ca/top-neighbourhoods/brandon-mb-3460.aspx/
- 53 feet long conversion unit. 450 square feet. Converted two years ago. Must be seen to be appreciated.
- Maintenance free exterior.
- Two bedrooms, full bath and full kitchen-living room.
- Two separate entrances.
- Completely winterized throughout including the sewage system.
- Eight foot by eight-foot deck.
- Double 400 imperial gallon tanks septic system with individual tank heaters installed
- Factory installed spray foam insulation on walls, floor and ceiling. Additional 2 by 2 walls line the inside .......of the trailer with additional interior insulation board on walls. Two by four ceiling added with
- ......additional fiberglass insulation with vapor barrier above the ceiling. Very easy to heat and keep cool.
- Removable wall mounted air conditioner.
- Journeyman electrical wiring with 100-amp service.
- All modern Pex plumbing throughout.
- Completely wired for internet connectivity and TV in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Exterior receptacles and motion sensing lights
- Modern, maintenance free fixed and opening windows
- Electric baseboard with individual thermostats in all rooms.
- Full size fridge, microwave, dual counter-top burners
- Full size birch cabinets including lazy Susan corner cabinets.
- Drywall throughout
- Complete full bath, including 1/4 round glass shower, toilet and cabinet sink, bathroom fan /
- and heat bulb for humidity control.
- Built in 300-gallon freshwater tank with pressure system.
- 40-gallon hot water heater.
- Two by six raised floor joists with laminate and linoleum flooring throughout. Four inches of sparay foam and insulation board under the floor.
- Tires are installed, including all hitches and wiring needed for transport.
- .Steel sheeting removable skirting around the trailer with a door provides a massive amount of storage . ......underneath the unit.
$35000.00 gets you a home or getaway that will not break the bank.
Must be seen to be appreciated.
Possibly custom design in future units
Contact Mike Annetts, McCreary Manitoba call or text 204 647 2125 or email email@example.com
Posted Thursday, August 06, 2020
Expires in 113 days (Friday, August 06)