Planet Kia's Service Department is looking for a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team. At Planet Kia we offer a great team environment and benefits! Wage is negotiable and based on experience.
Experience is an asset but will train for the right applicant.
Each team member must ensure that our customer visits meet and exceed expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine automotive maintenance tasks
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Inspect the vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Road-test vehicles to quality check work performed
- Advise on future maintenance and good vehicle use
- Maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
- Participate in factory training
- Key attention to detail
- Familiarity with computers
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Physically able to work in a high paced environment
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for long periods of time
For more information or to submit a resume please apply in person or by email to Bill Godfrey, Service Manager at Planet Kia 415 18th Street North, Brandon MB or email email@example.com
Posted Wednesday, October 14, 12:13 PM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, November 14)