Swine Technician - Killarney
Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Swine Technician located in the community of Killarney.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
· Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
· Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
Your days will include:
- Carry out feeding program
- Weigh and sort pigs for transport
- Wash empty rooms, prepping room for animal entry
- Perform minor maintenance tasks
- Perform general on farm duties
- Recognize and treat livestock health issues
- Maintain livestock performance records
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- Good work ethic
- Work well with others
- Availability to work rotating weekend shifts
- Minimum 1-year swine tech experience required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. Salary range is between $1,197 - $1,496.25 (Bi-Weekly). You may qualify for an annual performance increase and/or bonus program and/or a premium.
We also have a rewarding employee referral program so join our team, refer someone, stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your future starts now!
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Posted Friday, October 16, 11:35 AM
Expires in 19 days (Monday, November 16)