Our Neepawa location is currently looking for a Receptionist to fill a maternity leave position. In this role you will ensure information and communication flow quickly to the required destination and presents a positive and professional image to all who contact the location. The purpose is to greet and direct all visitors, handle incoming calls, deal with queries from the public and relay messages as necessary.
We offer a competitive wage; comprehensive health and dental benefits, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it?s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
Your responsibilities are:
- Greet all persons entering the organization with friendly professionalism
- Manage the advertising for all used equipment.
- Support effective communication by answering all incoming calls and promptly routing them; distribute all incoming mail and faxes, receive and relay broadcast email messages
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- Deal promptly with queries from the public and customer
- Assist with the distribution of employee notices and other communication by managing the employee notice boards and/or handing out specific communication and tracking receipt
- Accurately processing the daily cash and submit to the Support Centre
- General Administration, data entry and clerical support as assigned
- 1-2 years experience reception, office support, clerical
- Professional phone conduct, efficient call routing and message management
- Keying 40wpm, familiar with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Accuracy, attention to detail, balancing multiple priorities are key
- Cheerful disposition, able to positively represent the company to visitors and callers
- Knowledgeable of administrative and clerical procedures
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Enns Brothers Ltd.
Posted Monday, 9:20 AM
Expires in 26 days (Thursday, February 11)