Nutrition Partners Inc. We are your partners in promoting livestock growth, profitability, and progress.
Nutrition Partners Inc. is presently seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant in Brandon, MB.
POSITION: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for customer reception, receiving and processing orders, front end sales of retail products, and ad hoc administrative duties.
- Reception and general customer service
- Receiving and processing orders (creating invoices, sales orders, receiving payments)
- Managing inventory
- Assisting with front end counter sales
- Loading/unloading inventory from warehouse
- Refueling courtesy vehicles
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Accounts payable/receivable experience
- Customer service experience
- Administrative experience
- Experience in agriculture (asset but not required)
- QuickBooks experience (asset but not required)
- Forklift experience (asset but not required)
- Basic understanding of accounting and inventory control
- General understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to give outstanding customer service
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Business hours are 10:00AM - 6:00PM Monday to Friday
- Benefits after 3 months
Please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 12PM January 22nd.
We thank all those who apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Posted Wednesday, 10:09 AM
Expires in 28 days (Saturday, February 13)