Business Development Officer
West-Can Human Resource Solutions are currently recruiting for a Business Development Officer for Community Futures Westman in Brandon.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Business Development Officer is the principal contact for all loan and business development clients and attracts, coaches, manages and guides them to success. The Business Development Officer is responsible for all aspects of commercial lending, growth of the loan portfolio, collections, business counselling, and assessing feasibility of client business ideas/proposals/plans.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Relationship building and support for individuals with business ideas, initiatives, loans requirements and general enquiries, including loan application submission, business plan development, coaching, and on-going support.
- Compilation and analysis of business plans, market research, financial reviews, and funding opportunities.
- Make loan recommendations based on organizational goals and risk profile.
- Deliver workshops and training opportunities to clients and communities.
Assist with office administration, reporting, and operational responsibilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
- Directly related formal training or education in business, banking, or lending.
- Previous experience in providing loans or lending required.
- Entrepreneurial and business ownership experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with all types of people.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills required (written, oral and listening).
- A valid driver's license and vehicle will be required
- Understanding of relevant legislation and governmental policies
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through our website www.wchrs.com or call 204-727-0008 for more information.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Posted Thursday, 9:05 AM
Expires in 29 days (Sunday, February 14)