Previously known as Capital Mechanical, Total Fix offers a new take on the trades service industry. We are one provider, one phone number, one team of reliable employees, for all your trades service?s needs, including: heating, cooling, air quality, plumbing, electrical, and commercial HVAC.
At Total Fix we understand that company success is not achievable without the contribution of high-quality technicians. We are looking to hire an experienced Journeyman Plumber with a passion for helping people and being involved in a company?s growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repairs, retro fit and new installation of plumbing materials and work activities in customers homes and businesses
- Held responsible for high-quality (craftsmanship) repairs and maintenance for customers
- Responsible for entering job information into an industry specific iPad-based software and billing system
- Collecting payment from customers on-site, when required
- Responsible for the performance of a daily schedule
- Required to be involved in the on-call rotation; this is a 7-day on-call requirement approximately every 6 weeks
- May be asked to coach and mentor apprentice plumbers
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Ticketed Red Seal Journeyman Plumber OR possess at minimum of 5 years? experience as a Plumber
- Possess a Gas Ticket
- Experienced in customer service
- Ability to demonstrate active listening skills
- Strong decision-making abilities with the skills to make decisions on-site as needed
- Ability to use iPad technology and software
- Place a strong emphasis on teamwork and positive company culture
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- A history in the service and installation of Residential and/or commercial HVAC equipment is an asset
Applicants for the position of Journeyman Plumber with Total Fix must be customer-centric and place emphasis on high company morale and teamwork.
Total Fix is looking for applicants who meet these requirements, only successful applicants will be selected for an interview.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Posted Tuesday, April 06, 11:36 AM
Expires in 0 days (Friday, May 07)