Reporting the Production Supervisor, the Assembler is responsible for assembling trusses according to Standard Work Operating Procedures.
? Works with a Team Leader to set up the workstation for each order as directed
? Assembles trusses in accordance with the company procedures, SWOP and as instructed by Team Leader
? Regularly inspects and checks the quality of the work being performed as well as the quality of the materials and condition of the equipment; and reports any problems to the Team Leader
? Maintains a clean workstation throughout the shift, and especially cleaning up shortly before the end of the shift
? Responsible for using all equipment and operating all machinery in a safe, correct and careful manner, as instructed
- Able to use hammer & read tape measure in the foot-inch-sixteenth method.
- Able to read & understand work orders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
? Working cooperatively and supportive as a member of a team
- Detail oriented, accurate, safe
- Ability to prioritize and work productively in a team environment
- Strive toward developing new skills
- Actively participate in Huddles and offer improvement ideas
- Strong organizational and communication skills
? Always look for ways to improve
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive compensation plan including a competitive salary and benefit package consisting of Health, Dental, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D, Health Navigator, EAP, Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan and a great working environment.
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Posted Tuesday, April 06, 3:44 PM
Expires in 0 days (Friday, May 07)