Finishing Carpenter Position for R&M Homes Ltd
R&M Homes Ltd is a rapid growing residential construction company within the City of Brandon. We are COR certified & have an extensive safety program. R&M Homes Ltd offer's competitive wages along with a health benefit package. Currently we are looking for a full-time experienced finishing carpenter to work on single-family, & multi-family residential home designs.
Skills & Education:
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read blueprints & shop drawings.
- Minimum level 2 apprenticeship or higher in carpentry.
- Experience in a residential construction environment.
- Time management.
- Maintain a clean jobsite.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team & individually.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of interior doors & hardware.
- Installation of various mouldings.
- Installation of shelving & hardware.
- Installation of various floor coverings (LVP/Laminate/Lino/Hardwood/Tile)
- Installation of cabinetry & countertops.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume along with cover letter to:
Mail or Drop off: 382 Park Ave E Brandon, MB R7A 7A8 Attention: HR Department
Please be advised of the following items:
- Clearly indicate the position you are applying for with R&M Homes in your cover letter, or if applying by email in the subject line.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of license, along with a clean driving abstract upon hiring.
- We appreciate & thank all who apply & advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Posted Tuesday, April 06, 7:26 PM
Expires in 1 day (Friday, May 07)