Agriculture Equipment Technician or Apprentice
Agriculture Equipment/Heavy Duty Journeyman or Level 2, 3, 4 Apprentice
Our Brandon location is currently looking for an apprentice or experienced Technician to join our high performing service team. In this role, you will perform basic/complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
This position comes with a competitive wage; performance incentive, employee purchase program, comprehensive health and dental benefits and a group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses. Apprentices would be eligible for Enns Brothers Partners in Excellence program which provides significant financial support during training and mentorship at the dealership.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it?s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
Your Responsibilities are:
- Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments in a timely manner
- Maintain current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Mentor Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technicians.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use computer to support diagnostics
- Excellent problem solving ability
- High school completion or equivalent GED
- Journeyperson certification ? completion of 4 year Ag Equipment Technician or Heavy Duty Mechanic apprenticeship
- Or level 2, 3 or 4 Apprenticeship
- Completion of John Deere certification or willingness to undertake
- Driver?s license and clear abstract
Enns Brothers Ltd.
Posted Wednesday, April 14, 10:58 AM
Expires in 8 days (Saturday, May 15)