West-Can HR Solutions is currently recruiting for a Landscaping Lead on behalf of The Green Spot Landscaping Ltd in Brandon, MB.
The Landscaping Lead is responsible for managing multiple team members providing guidance to ensure safety and efficiency They will operate landscaping construction equipment, as well as a truck and trailer with their valid class 3 driver's license. They will have exceptional customer service skills while assisting clients with creating estimates and landscaping plans. The Lead will be open to the possibility of growing into a management role.
- Manage team members to ensure safety and efficiency on each project.
- Operate of variety of landscape construction equipment such as: Skid loader, small track machine, saw/grinder, compactor, laser level, compact mini-excavator, and skip truck.
- Capable of driving trucks and hauling trailers to work sites.
- Have a general understanding of the Barkman hardscape product line.
- Capable of creating estimates and landscape places for both clients and workers.
- Maintain detailed records for projects and monitor work quality.
- Installing Softscape and hardscape projects
- Provide training for new employees.
- Accurate cutting and measuring of site materials.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding materials and manage project timelines.
- Perform snow duties in the off-season and organize required workers to complete snow removal tasks on a timely manner.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years experience in a leadership role with knowledge in landscaping
- A valid Class 3 Driver's License and a clean driving abstract
- Experience with using various landscaping equipment and the ability to haul a trailer.
- Ability to lift 80 lbs, perform manual labour and work in diverse weather conditions.
- Available for seasonal long hours in the spring and summer months, and available for snow removal during early on call hours in winter months
- Ability to read and understand landscape procedure and strong understanding of landscape construction timelines.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008 for further information on the position.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
Unit 1 - 940 Princess Ave, Brandon
204 727 0008 http://www.wchrs.com
Posted Friday, April 16, 1:36 PM
Expires in 10 days (Monday, May 17)