Cleaning, Organizing, Prepping...Let''''s talk!
My name is Gillian Maher and I have, if you can believe it, a passion for cleaning, organizing, tidying, meal prepping and more.
To me, it's a simply a philosophy of joy and clarity. :)
If you're looking for some help around the home well, I may be the right person (let's see!).
I have not done housecleaning "professionally" however, my nickname growing up was the "house elf" of my family, I have worked in the restaurant industry for 10+ years and currently hold a position in retail. My "house elf" experience has given me a passion for making people joyful through service, my bar experience has given me the gift of grit and a stomach of steel and my retail experience is showing me no detail is too small.
Tasks that I'd be open to doing:
- General cleaning or a "tidy"
- Deep Cleaning: walls, getting in those little cracks, blinds, toilets, like...cleaning, cleaning.
- Fridge cleaning or help with kitchen organization
- Help "decluttering" and getting rid of items that no longer "spark joy" (Marie Kondo anyone?)
- Food Prep: I'd like to discuss this an collaboration, but I love to prep food and fill bellies with healthy food
- Bringing a sense of calm and clarity through a clean space
My base rate, to get an idea, would be $30/hr. To give a rough estimation however, as stated above: this is a philosophy of joy.
This is a new journey for me so I'm open to learning with you!
Take care and hope to hear from you,
Call, text or e-mail
Posted Tuesday, August 03, 9:15 PM
Expires in 280 days (Wednesday, August 03, 2022)