Seasonal Demo Professional
Who we are:
Four Seasons Sales is Canada's fastest growing RV dealer group with locations in Winnipeg, Virden, Regina, and Medicine Hat. Four Seasons carries travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers from all of North America's top manufacturers. In addition, Four Seasons also runs the most comprehensive Emergency Road Service program in the business. Our company is built on exceptional customer service and we are dedicated to creating a team that supports this value.
What we're looking for:
Demo Professionals are the product experts and provide a comprehensive demonstration for the customers of their purchased trailer. Demo Professionals are intuitive about the desires and needs of the customer and will during the demonstration simultaneously explain the merits of additional parts or merchandise to persuade the customer to buy. This position is seasonal and will run until approximately September 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a thorough demonstration of trailer to customers; going into to detail and physically displaying how each aspect of the unit functions, its purpose, and use and care instructions. Staging is sometime part of the demonstration; demo professionals are responsible for setting up trailer for demonstration.
- Answer customer's questions about product; if unable to follow up until you can get satisfactory information for the customer.
- Explain merits of additional merchandise or product add-ons to persuade customers to buy product. Showcase the benefits, value, and usefulness of certain products, to make them desirable to the customer.
- Suggest additional merchandise to sell to the Parts Manager
- Train other demonstrators.
- Stock shelves with products/merchandise in front parts and ensure shelf facing and displays are neat and eye catching.
- Research and investigate trailer to be presented to prepare for demonstrations. Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly. Prepare and alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Professional and articulate
- Well spoken, energetic
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with a wide variety of people
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Team player
For more information on this position, or to submit a resume, please contact email@example.com
Posted Thursday, March 16, 10:23 AM
Expires in 17 days (Sunday, April 16)