Vionell Holdings Partnership (VHP) is one of the largest licensed property management firms in Manitoba. We proudly serve nearly 4,000 residential rental customers and condominium owners.
VHP is currently looking for an administrative team member for our rental properties under management. Duties in this role include (but are not limited to):
- Complete screening of prospective applicants.
- Overseeing and tracking leases for our rental portfolio.
- Lease review and abstracting.
- Lease renewals.
- Maintain tenant files to ensure accuracy and are up to date in the property management software system (YARDI)
- Provide backup coverage and support to reception.
- Assist the property managers with leases and admin tasks.
While this is an entry-level position it is a great position to gain experience to move into another role within the company.
VHP is looking for a candidate with the following knowledge and skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to quickly learn & adapt to our internal software and programs
- Great customer service and leadership skills
- Able to provide a satisfactory criminal record report
- Experience in an administrative role is required
The Perks and Compensation
Vionell Holdings Partnership offers competitive medical benefits to full-time employees, paid time off within their first year of employment, discounts with affiliated businesses and pension match. While this is an entry-level role, our company supports internal growth and often allows for opportunities for advancement. The starting wage being offered for this role is $17.00/hour.
How to Apply?
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and work-related references to email@example.com.
When applying for this position, please consider the following:
- Do I have exceptional customer service skills?
- Do I have excellent oral and written communication skills?
- Am I able to work independently?
- Am I available to work full-time hours (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
We thank you in advance for your interest in the position; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The deadline for receipt of applications is March 22th, 2023.
Vionell Holdings Partnership
Posted Friday, March 17, 8:29 AM
Expires in 18 days (Monday, April 17)