Boundary Co-op is hiring a Part-Time Customer Service Clerk I (24-36 hours per week) in the Grocery Department at our Food Store in Boissevain, Manitoba
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.boundaryco-op.crs
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Food Store Manager, the Customer Service Clerk I is responsible for:
- Demonstrate day to day behaviours and actions that align with and strengthen our Co-op's vision, mission, values, brand and focus on safety;
- Greet customers and responding to customer questions;
- Receiving, stock, and face merchandise;
- Operation of cash register and other electronic equipment;
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment;
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
- You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve;
- You are highly motivated;
- You possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends;
- You?re honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we?re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Boundary Consumers Co-op Limited welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process by contacting the Human Resources Division at (204) 534-2960, or email@example.com, or in person at 423 South Railway in Boissevain.
For more information or to apply, visit our Careers page at www.boundaryco-op.crs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Posted Friday, March 17, 10:52 AM
Expires in 18 days (Monday, April 17)