POSITION - PROJECT COORDINATOR
Our 60+ team are here to help create positive generational impact for our clients and our community. With a broad range of professional skills, experiences, and backgrounds, we develop and deliver life-changing services and programs to immigrants, international students, temporary foreign workers, refugees, and naturalized citizens.
Some of these services and programs include settlement and integration, community connections, family and youth, language classes, refugee resettlement, volunteer placement, market rate housing assistance, daycare, employment, entrepreneurship, and training.
We have 8 offices spread over Brandon, Russell, Virden, and Cartwright, and over the last 20 years, we have helped over 16,000 clients in the Westman Region.
- Excellent Health Benefits
- WIS Staff Academy providing Professional Development opportunities
- WIS Social Committee creating fun Staff events and activities
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
If you are looking for a work environment where you can make a difference, we invite you to contact us to discuss your professional background and join our eligibility list for future positions, please click here to submit your interest.
RECRUITMENT AREAS, CONTACT US TO DISCUSS FURTHER
- Employment Advisor, Entrepreneurship Advisor, and Training Facilitator
- PR & Marketing
- Volunteer Management
- Social Services and Case Management
- English Language Instructor
- Wordpress & IT
- Customer Relationship Management
- Early Childcare Educators (ECE)
- Youth and Family program Facilitators
WIS is establishing an eligibility list for future positions. An eligibility list is an inventory of qualified candidates who can fill positions of varying lengths.
Positions may exist in various departments for the following roles:
Administrator, IT Support, Advisor, Coordinator, Facilitator, Youth Facilitator, Bookkeeper, Early Childhood Educator, Instructor, Project Coordinator, Receptionist, English Language Instructor
- All candidates who meet the criteria will be able to schedule an informal virtual meeting to discuss your professional background and career interests.
- Following the initial virtual meeting, and based on available vacancies, candidates may be invited to interview for specific available positions.
- Based on the outcome of this formal interview, candidates may be offered employment, or provided the option to remain on our eligibility list.
- Eligibility to legally work in Canada
- Ability to provide a criminal record and adults/child abuse registry check
If you are interested, click here to submit your application.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any point during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For more information about WIS visit www.westmanimmigrantservices.ca
Posted Friday, March 17, 1:32 PM
Expires in 18 days (Monday, April 17)