Bungalow for sale in Hartney
LOCATED IN HARTNEY, MB - POPULATION OF 500, HAS A RINK/BAR/GROCERY STORE what else do you need?
45 MINUTES TO BRANDON/VIRDEN/MELITA- Nice and central
PRIVATE SALE- no agents please
This house has been extensively renovated in the last 5 years. Beautiful family home with lots of room to grow.
1980's Bunglaow-Corner lot, right across from the daycare, back yard backs onto an open field.
- 1200 sq feet
- 4 bedroom
- 2.5 bath
- Washer/Dryer on main floor
- Loads of storage- lots of closets
- Attached 2 car garage-paved driveway
- 23x23 Heated shop- infloor heat, overhead door
- Doors have all been updated to new white ones.
- Central Air
- Fenced yard, garden shed, large deck, hottub area, firepit area
- Fully renovated
- Gas fireplace -2023 Basement- done in stone
- Gas bbq included
- Large Sunroom off of garage
- Kitchen redone in 2022- Appliances included, only a year old
- Vinyl plank throughout main floor
- Bar area- can be made into wet bar
- Right across from the daycare
- Both bedroom windows in basement have egress window (2023)
- Paved driveway
- Garden area/Rhubarb plant
- Large open basement area. 2 bedrooms downstairs with a large office room
- Large furnace room for storage
- Firm on our asking price of $250,000!
If you are interested please give me a call at 204-522-0845 and i can send you more pictures or you can come take a look at it!
Location: 416 Centennial Street, Hartney
Posted Monday, July 03, 11:05 AM
Expires in 273 days (Tuesday, July 02, 2024)