Riverheights west end home realtors welcome
49 E. Fotheringham Drive - Brandon Mb
Located in the highly sought after west end neighbourhood of Riverheights.
This beautifully renovated, well maintained bi-level with plenty of curb appeal is situated right across the street from Riverheights School (all day kindergarten - grade 8) Watch your kids walk to school!
Single detached garage (includes garage door opener, workbench, cabinets, and full wall of storage shelving) with ample driveway parking for 3 vehicles.
This smaller, cozy home is 830sq. ft up & 830sq. ft. down. Good flow and layout for a couple or small family. The entire house has been renovated and updated over the past 5 years. New interior doors/handles, light fixtures, fresh paint, new baseboards, all new laminate flooring throughout the house (2018)!
- large living room with large window allowing for plenty of natural lighting.
- hall closet and linen closet
- 4pc bathroom (fresh paint, new countertop,sink, faucet, light fixture, bathtub within 10years)
- well assigned kitchen (with new countertops and new stainless steel appliances in 2014, fridge, over the range microwave, stove, dishwasher)
- Dining area with patio doors leading to a screened deck (dining room fits a 6 person table, plenty of storage in the newly expanded pantry with wire shelving)
- Large bedroom with 2 closets (with organizers)
- Second bedroom with 1 closet
- large L shape rec room with “bar” shelving and cabinet.
- Storage and utility room (water tank spring 2017)
- Laundry room (new washer and dryer in 2013)
- Under stair storage area
- 3pc bathroom (huge walk in shower by bathfitters approx 7 years ago, new countertop, sink, faucet, light fixture, fresh paint)
- Large bedroom with huge semi walk-in closet with light.
- Another good size bedroom with 1 closet.
- Large screened deck (with room for a 6 person table)
- huge 12x14 platform deck and 4 season metal roof gazebo (with netting and solid privacy panels) (recently added to the home may 2017!)
- new(May 2017) 7-8 person jacuzzi hottub (** Negotiable can be included if your interested in it...with adjustment in asking price**)
- The entire yard is outlined (including a 2 tiered flower bed) by an array of hostas, shrubs, perennials, newly planted 1-5 year old cedar trees, as well as larger tree for some shade. It is a gardeners paradise.
- There is a sand point well and pump included (neither have been used or accessed in 5 years so they are “as is condition”)
- Metal Fire pit included (needs to be permanently placed on brick pads wherever you would like it and a permit is needed from the City, we have not used it in over a year)
- The yard has ample storage under the deck as well as in the large approx. 8x8 shed.
- There is also direct access to the garage from the back yard.
- 2 side gates open to the front of the house (one is oversized)
- Annual property taxes $3366 before school rebate
- Approx. hydro on monthly plan $197
- Water bill quarterly $115
- Smoke free home
- Shingles roughly 8 years old
- New windows throughout (except back basement bedroom window and patio door)
- includes all blinds/window coverings as seen.
- Home currently has Vivint security - Will be removed before possession day.
- There is ways for the new owner to put up a wall/closet in the basement rec room to create an additional home office space or 5th bedroom.
- Stand up freezer not included
- All tv mounts/hardware negotiable.
- All other appliance (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer) are included with the house
Pictures just don’t do this home justice!
You will not be disappointed, Call to set up a viewing before it’s gone!
$295,000 for quick sale!! Negotiable possession date!!
** Agents welcome - commission % negotiable**
City ward: Ward 3, Victoria
* Property tax shown does not include home owner grant where applicable. Amount shown is based on data at time of ad submission from public sector datasets made available under the City of Brandon's Open Data Licence. Please verify with City website for most up-to-date information.
Lot: 55 ft frontage (6318 total square foot lot)
Address: 49 E. Fotheringham Drive, Brandon
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2018
Expires in 192 days (Thursday, August 01)