Community Engagement Manager, Brandon Chapter
The Habitat for Humanity Manitoba, Brandon Chapter has an exciting opportunity for a Community Engagement Manager to join its team. Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build safe, decent and affordable homes for purchase by low-income working families.
As the Community Engagement Manager, you will be a key member of the Brandon Chapter management team and will be responsible for engaging volunteers, maintaining and raising the public profile, and developing and implementing strategic plans.
The right person for this job will have a combination of the following skills and assets:
- are an active and experienced member of the Brandon community with an extensive network of professional, community group and other contacts within Brandon (10 years minimum in the community is considered an asset)
- ability to bring people together and develop into productive teams
- extensive volunteer management experience (volunteer management training and/or membership with Manitoba Association for Volunteer Administration is an asset)
- strong communication skills
- demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- experienced in planning on a broad scale and implementing details on a small scale
- ability to manage multiple projects
- skilled at working with the media
- experienced at delivering high impact messaging on social media
- proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office programs
- possess a driver’s license
By joining Habitat for Humanity Manitoba, Brandon Chapter you will find yourself working for an organization that is committed to empowering low-income, working Brandon families through affordable homeownership. This rewarding career is more than just a job, it is the opportunity to be part of an organization that is changing lives.
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Habitat for Humanity Manitoba
Posted Friday, January 04, 3:55 PM
Expires in 11 days (Monday, February 04)