If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you've found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a team-oriented and customer service focused individual to join our BRICK team. If interested please apply in person with a current resume to our store located at 1858 18th Street North , Brandon
- Unloading and sorting of incoming appliances/electronics/furniture units
- Organize and maintain the incoming area of Warehouse
- Organize and maintain the outgoing area of Warehouse
- Wrapping/packaging and put away of sold product
- Unpacking and assembly of furniture and appliances
- Build ready to assemble products
- Preparing daily delivery loads and manifests
- Perform cycle counts in each department
- General cleanup, sweeping of floors and garbage removal as required
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, Material Handling, and equipment policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned periodically
- Team player attitude with a willingness to learn
- Mechanical aptitude with experience working with small hand/power tools preferred
- Previous working experience in a warehouse
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications and computerized warehouse management systems an asset
- Physically able to lift and move heavy pieces of Home Furnishings
- Available for evening and weekend shifts
- Experience using a hand cart and various warehouse tools an asset
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-shared” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 3:58 PM
Expires in 18 days (Saturday, February 09)