Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
Morris Sales & Service, a division of Morris Industries, located in Virden, Manitoba is dedicated to serving the needs of you, our valued customer. Our day to day operations policy is such that our customers are entitled to and shall receive two things: dependable products and the qualified service to assure their maximum performance.
We are looking for a Service Technician to join our Service department in Virden, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing, repairing, and setting up new and used farm equipment
- Maintaining records for set-up and warranty and keeping track of operator and workshop manuals
- Operating equipment and hand tools, including a welder
- Grade XII education or equivalent
- 1-2 years of mechanical experience in the agricultural sector is preferred, however, training will also be provided
- Agricultural Mechanics Certificate would be a definite asset
- General knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming practices would be an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for these positions until Thursday, January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL19-01 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Friday, January 11, 10:28 AM
Expires in 19 days (Monday, February 11)