Speech Language Pathologist
Brandon School Division is currently recruiting for a Speech Language Pathologist.
The successful applicant will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary Learning Support Services team to provide a full range of speech/language services, including assessment, consultation, treatment and prevention, to both school-age and pre-school children.
The successful candidate must possess:
· A Manitoba School Clinician Certificate in Speech/Language Pathology, or eligibility for school clinician certification in the Province of Manitoba.
· Membership in good standing, or eligibility for membership, with the Manitoba Speech and Hearing Association.
· A Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
· A strong academic background.
· Previous successful experience.
For a full job description and to apply online, please visit our website at www.bsd.ca.
Deadline for receipt of applications will be 12:00 noon on Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
Brandon School Division
Posted Friday, January 11, 4:19 PM
Expires in 20 days (Monday, February 11)