Site Operations Personnel
A progressive service-oriented Ag retailer is currently accepting applications for
Full-Time Site Operations Personnel at our Rivers location.
As Operations personnel, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Farm supply products
- Operating a range of equipment
- Performing maintenance and repair on a variety of equipment
- Performing general plant operation maintenance
- Working flexible hours with capability to work extended hours if required
- Possess a valid Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License. Consideration will be given to an individual committed to obtaining.
- Have mechanical and general equipment maintenance experience and a willingness to learn.
- Able to handle the physical demands of the position and work in a variety of environments.
- Self-starter, ability to work alone while being a valuable member of a team
- Agriculture background is an asset, but not a requirement.
Redfern Farm Services offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Submission deadline: January 25, 2019
Redfern Farm Services
Attn: HR Manager
922 Douglas Street
Brandon MB R7A 7B2
Fax: (204) 725-8592
We appreciate all interest in this position, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Posted Saturday, January 12, 2:28 PM
Expires in 21 days (Tuesday, February 12)