Member Services Counsellor (PT permanent)
About Our Member Services Counsellor Role
Our Member Services Counsellors are the friendly faces our members see when they visit our service centres. This role provides guidance and support regarding the various benefits of our memberships, travel planning, hotel reservations, travel health insurance options, and various merchandise sold in-store and online.
This role is for our Brandon location!
At the heart of our business is our desire to provide our Members with peace of mind and quality service through our roadside assistance, automotive, insurance, travel and rewards businesses. We continuously strive to enhance our value to Members and ensure we are socially responsible.
Every day brings new adventures and experiences that form lasting impressions with our members. There is always something to keep you busy.
If you love variety, have a passion for CAA products, and have exceptional customer service experiences, this could be a great opportunity to join our family! To learn more about CAA, visit us online at www.caamanitoba.com
If you meet our requirements and are interested in exploring a career with us, please submit your application at https://caamanitoba.workable.com/ Thank you to all who apply but only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Post-secondary education in Tourism or Travel Counselling considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications required
- Demonstrated knowledge of maps, routings/road trip planning, points of interests, symbols, geography, destinations, and appropriate reference materials considered an asset
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service related role
- Available to work a variety of shifts within store hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9 am to 5 pm; Thursday 9 am to 8 pm; and Saturday 9 am to 4 pm)
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodations. CAA Club Group will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CAA Manitoba - Brandon
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2:53 PM
Expires in 21 days (Friday, March 08)