Farm Land for Sale by Tender
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property situate in the R.M. of Oakview and described below will be received by:
MEIGHEN, HADDAD LLP
Attention: Ashley T. Joyce
THE S 1/2 OF SECTION 2-13-20 WPM
EXC FIRSTLY: WLY 208.7 FEET PERP OF THE SLY 208.7 FEET PERP (included)
EXC SECONDLY: SLY 1980 FEET PERP OF THE WLY 900 FEET PERP
OF ELY 3167 FEET PERP
EXC THIRDLY: ELY 960 FEET PERP OF THE SLY 255 FEET
- and -
THE WLY 208.7 FEET PERP OF THE SLY 208.7 FEET PERP
OF THE SW 1/4 OF SECTION 2-13-20 WPM
The Vendor will consider offers for the South half as a whole, as well as for the individual South West and South East quarters.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. All persons submitting a tender shall rely on their personal knowledge and inspection of the property. The land is tendered on an ?as is? basis. No representations or warranties are made with regard to the condition, suitable use, size, or zoning for the land.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 2:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2019.
3. Individual tenders must be made for each parcel and must be accompanied by a deposit cheque for ten (10%) of the purchase price, per parcel, payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. Deposits accompanying unacceptable bids will be refunded.
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
5. The closing of any purchase and sale resulting from an accepted tender will take place on the 15th day of April, 2019. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
6. The bidder whose tender is accepted must provide evidence of the purchase funds available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor within fourteen (14) days of the acceptance of the tender. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid as of the closing date the deposit paid shall be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
7. Possession will be provided to the Purchaser as of the closing date.
8. The successful bidder will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2019. All other taxes including GST and Land Transfer Tax (if applicable) shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser. Each of the Vendor and Purchaser shall be responsible for their own legal fees to complete the sale.
9. Mines and minerals are excluded from the Tender.
10. There is an unregistered Habitat Conservation Contract with the Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corporation (?MHHC?) that affects the property. The Agreement will be terminated at the cost of the Vendor, and the Purchaser will have the option to enter into a new agreement with MHHC.
For further information contact Ashley T. Joyce at (204) 725-8769 or Colin Hunter at (204) 724-3797. Soil Test Reports available upon request.
Ashley T. Joyce
Posted Thursday, February 07, 11:41 AM
Expires in 356 days (Friday, February 07, 2020)