Confined Field Trial Compliance Monitor
Term: May 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019
Closing Date: March 5, 2019
Term: May 1, 2019 to Sept.30, 2019
This position may be available in subsequent years to the right individual.
As Confined Field Trial Compliance Monitor your main responsibility will be the monitoring and maintenance of field sites and completing documentation required to maintain compliance with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regulations for confined field trials. Other responsibility will be general station duties and assisting research crews with small plot research. Training is provided.
Candidates must have:
- Valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work extended hours as required
- Physical stamina and ability to walk daily for up to 8 hours a day on possibly uneven terrain and through tall
vegetation, from May to September
- Enjoyment of working outdoors
- Pursuing or completed a science-based program. Plant science or botany would be an asset.
- Previous research or farm experience
- Comfortable working with small plot equipment including tractor, and three-point hitch implements such as
seeder, mower, cultivator, sprayer etc.
- Competitive salary
- Explore a career path in agricultural research
- Gain valuable equipment expertise
Established in 1983, Ag-Quest, Inc. has become one of the foremost providers of agricultural research services in North America. Ag-Quest focuses on research in the following areas: Environmental Fate, Pesticide Efficacy, Variety Evaluations, Plant Breeding, Demonstrations, Disease Nurseries, Agronomics and Insect Screens. Please visit our website at www.agquest.com.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com. For more information please feel free to email or call 204-776-5558. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Posted Sunday, February 10, 9:29 AM
Expires in 23 days (Wednesday, March 13)