West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of the Assiniboine Community College Students? Association (ACCSA) for the ACCSA Director position
This position is full time permanent Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
A major responsibility as a leader of the Assiniboine Community College Students? Association is to be a positive representative of the organization. Continuously advocating for the success of our students through policy, advocacy and positive relations within the college community while working with all members of the organization to achieve the organizations mission.
The ACCSA Director is expected to implement and maintain operational policy, oversee management of ACCSA employees, report to and support the wok of the Executive Council, advise the ACCSA President, and be responsible for the direct oversight of the business operations.
The Director ensures that operational and administrative decisions are consistent with all organizational By-Laws, Policies and Procedures of the Students Association and College policies, and decisions/direction from the ACC Students Associations? Executive and General council.
- The Director must oversee the preparation of annual performance evaluations of the ACCSA staff and Executive Council.
- Hire, train, schedule, supervise, evaluate and discipline staff and council according to the policies and procedures of the Students? Association
- Manage the benefits and health plan of full time staff
- Hold regular full time staff and operational meetings Coordinate the flow of information between the Executive and General to and from the ACCSA staff
- Represent the ACCSA and student rights and responsibilities to the college community on applicable committees, project working groups, etc.
- Serve as the ACCSA Student Advocate:
- Be knowledgeable of college policies and procedures to ensure proper policy is followed by both college and student.
- Provide information and support on student rights and responsibilities based on college policy
- Oversee the accounting procedures of the ACCSA organizations
- Ensure all committees and council meetings have proper meeting minutes recorded and
- Supervise that the organization maintains adequate insurance coverage for all assets, liabilities, and operational activities.
A full job description is available. If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Lora at email@example.com by February 22nd, 2019
Posted Monday, 9:06 AM
Expires in 24 days (Thursday, March 14)