Employment Adviser / Workshop Facilitator
Employment Advisor / Workshop Facilitator
For the H.E.Y Program
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience or training in group facilitation
- Knowledge of youth issues and concerns
- Excellent teamwork and motivation skills
- Superior Communication skills; both oral and written
- Demonstrated interest, knowledge and experience in the field of employment services
- Knowledge of local labour market
- Good attention to detail
- Possess valid driver?s license and have access to a vehicle
- Post-secondary education related to Social Services / Education or a combination of related education and experience appropriate to this position
Please contact CEYS for a job description.
This is a term position funded to December 13, 2019.
Interested parties should apply with resume and cover letter to:
9-940 Princess Ave
Brandon, MB R7A 0P6
Fax: (204) 725-2937
Closing Date: February 22, 2019
CEYS thanks all interested parties for their application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Tuesday, 10:42 AM
Expires in 27 days (Friday, March 15)