Production and Sanitation Workers
WE ARE HIRING PRODUCTION & SANITATION WORKERS
FULL TIME HOURS
$14.75 - $20.70/HR + UP TO $2.00 IN BONUS?
If you are interested in joining Maple Leaf as a Production or Sanitation Worker we want to hear from you!
Please read the job description below and submit your resume for consideration!
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading Canadian food processing company committed to delivering quality food products to consumers around the world. We are looking for Industrial Meat Cutters to join us at our Brandon, Manitoba plant.
Positions include slaughtering livestock and removing viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses, cutting pork for further cutting, processing and packaging. Positions are available in a variety of departments including Cut and Kill areas.
A 100% company paid Benefits package is provided including Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, as well as enrollment in the Maple Leaf Pension Plan after successful completion of the probationary period.
- Participate as part of a team in the processing of hogs to produce fresh and frozen product
- Assist with various tasks in the department assigned
- Keep up to production line speed
- Most jobs in the Barn, Dressing, Cut and Packaging floors include assembly line work
- Be willing to adhere to all hygienic and food safety requirements in the plant
- Knife and other equipment use may be required
- Previous industrial / manufacturing plant experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions from cool to warm and wet to dry
- Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 27kg (60 lbs)
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time
- Experience working with and committed to Good Manufacturing Practices is considered an asset
- Experience in food manufacturing within a fast-paced environment is an asset
- Comfortable being part of a multi-cultural, unionized environment
- Must be committed to safe work practices
- Ensure safe and hygienic practices are applied to all tasks performed as per Company policies
Maple Leaf Consumer Foods
Posted Monday, April 15, 2:15 PM
Expires in 23 days (Thursday, May 16)