Lead Administrative/Physio Assistant
Full Time Permanent: Lead Administrative/Physiotherapy Assistant
Start Date: June 10th, 2019
Hours: 38 + hours/week, Monday - Friday, days.
Element Physiotherapy is looking for an energetic, positive, take charge person to join our team as a full time lead administrative/physiotherapy assistant.
*Please direct resumes in person (preferred) to Tryna @ Element Physiotherapy (in Brandon Medical Arts Building, 339 Princess Ave. Brandon, MB) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and/or Apple Equivalent
- Must be able to multi-task, communicate and enjoy interacting with people
- Possess attention to detail
- Self motivated and the initiative to complete tasks independently, creative problem solving
- Previous experience in an administrative/clerical position or management position
- Customer Service, greeting and interacting with clients, caseworkers at insurance companies
- Clerical duties - answering the phone and checking emails, scheduling appointments, contacting/billing insurance companies, accounts receivable
- Website management - updating the clinic website and information
- Ordering clinic stock and speaking with distributors
- Paying bills/invoices
- Light cleaning, laundry
- Faxing, scanning medical information; electronic health record storage
Physiotherapy Assistant Duties
- Applying heat/ice as needed
- Providing client?s with exercise equipment as per physiotherapists? request
- Setting up clients with physiotherapy modalities (IFC, TENS) as per physiotherapist?s guidance
- Turning over beds between clients
Wage to be discussed in interview pending client's experience, credentials, education; benefits available, holidays.
Thank you to all applicants who have expressed interest, only those selected as interview candidates will be contacted.
Posted Saturday, May 11, 9:22 AM
Expires in 21 days (Tuesday, June 11)