Grounds Maintenance Crew Members
Livingstone Landscaping Ltd. is the largest Landscaping Firm operating in Southwestern Manitoba & Southern Saskatchewan, with our office based in the City of Brandon. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a rewarding, friendly environment with great health benefits and competitive wages.
Job Title: Lawn Care Crew Member
Reports to: Grounds Maintenance Manager
Purpose: The Lawn Care Crew Member is responsible for the grass cutting, weed whacking and overall landscape upkeep of properties. The employee is also responsible for completing grounds maintenance jobs of high quality and in an efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mow lawns
- Weed whack along fences, decks, etc.
- Work effectively and efficiently
- Communicate with lead hand effectively for accurate completion of work
- Follow training and promote the workplace best practices of installation, safety and company standards
- Notify foreman of any tools, equipment and machinery in need of maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Other duties as required
- Valid Class 5I or F Drivers License and a clean driving record
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment
- Good time management skills; be available for seasonal long hours
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (i.e. clients, contractors, vendors, other designers)
- Punctual and dependable
To apply for this position with Livingstone Landscaping please complete the application form on our website and drop it off with a resume, in person to 370 Park Avenue East, Brandon.
NOTE- At the time of drop-off you will be asked to show your driver?s license for photocopying, make sure you have it with you! If you do not have access to the online Application Form you can complete it at time of drop off.
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, 2:33 PM
Expires in 25 days (Saturday, June 15)