Livingstone Landscaping Ltd. is the largest Landscaping Firm operating in Southwestern Manitoba & Southern Saskatchewan, with our office based in the City of Brandon. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a rewarding, friendly environment with great health benefits and competitive wages.
Job Title: Skid Steer Operator
Reports to: Construction Project Manager
Purpose: Manages the preparation for replication of Estimate and/ or Landscape design to assist in the delivery of high-quality landscape projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a Skid Steer for the purposes of preparing softscape, setting and leveling grades, etc.
- Track progress, complete daily logs/tracking as required and communicate with Landscape Project Manager on job progress
- Drive truck and haul trailer to work site and coordinate transportation of equipment to work sites when required
- Attend weekly Foreman meetings
- Ensure safe work practices are followed; always setting a good example
- Perform snow clearing in the off-season
- Continued education to further knowledge and skills
- Ability to read and understand landscape blueprints/directions
- Strong understanding of landscape construction timelines
- Understanding of Hardscape vs. Softscape
- Strong communication skills
- Able to follow direction clearly and accurately
- Capable of operating a diverse range of equipment
Education and/ or Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in operating equipment; specific Skid Steer experience a considerable asset
- Landscape experience in setting grades, grading soils/gravel, planting trees/shrubs, etc. a considerable asset
- Experience with documenting productivity and completing required paperwork
- Valid Class 5I or F Drivers License is required; Class 3F Drivers License a considerable asset
How to Apply:
To apply for this position with Livingstone Landscaping please complete the application form on our website and drop it off with a resume, in person to 370 Park Avenue East, Brandon.
NOTE- At the time of drop-off you will be asked to show your drivers license for photocopying, make sure you have it with you! If you do not have access to the online Application Form you can complete it at time of drop off.
Please email your resume, cover letter and completed application form to email@example.com
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, 2:40 PM
Expires in 25 days (Saturday, June 15)