Retention & Winback Specialist
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package and the opportunity to earn commission. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
You will need to be able to:
- Coordinate, execute, and manage outbound call program to effectively retain/regain customers through positive relationship building; listen to customer feedback, analyze/determine needs, and educate customers on available products and services
- Research/address escalated member situations with the goal of increasing our customer experience and securing renewals/retentions; provide proven solutions or promotional offers designed to retain WCG customers
- Manage a caseload of ?escalated? and/or former accounts effectively ensuring regular follow ups are taking place; track all prospect interactions and data in our CRM system
- Diffuse escalated situations and find resolutions and common ground; lead client retention meetings and ensure proper execution of our proven retention process
- Process existing customer requests, providing product support by telephone or by email
- Become the expert in retention campaign performance including producing trends, insights and recommendations into how to elevate a customer?s experience
- Contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls
- Serve as a senior specialist within the call center, demonstrating strong work ethic, great judgement skills and a good resource for others
What you bring to the role:
- Customer oriented focus in order to preserve long term customer experience; ability to empathize with clients
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others in a positive and respectful manner and thrive in a performance based, team environment
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to overcome rejection and maintain composure under pressure or in stressful situations
- Self motivated; highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills; determine customer needs and provide effective solutions
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to document client conversations
- Ability to follow pre-established processes
Your education and training:
- High School Diploma or any combination of studies and experience
- 2 years of experience in a call center and/or in a customer service department/direct selling environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Wednesday, June 19th, 2019.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/or the body of the e-mail and/or cover letter.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
Posted Tuesday, June 11, 4:16 PM
Expires in 23 days (Friday, July 12)