What is the Brandon Flight Centre?
The Brandon Flight Centre operates out of the Brandon Airport, and provides flight training, aircraft fueling, aircraft maintenance & more. We are looking for an energetic, high-energy person to join our team!
What is the position?
We are looking for someone that can cover a multitude of tasks, from office administrator to assisting with aircraft fueling, marshaling, and more! The position is part-time (for the office admin portion), but when factoring in the additional duties, full-time hours are possible.
The successful applicant will be required to work in a fast paced environment providing support and excellent customer service to all that call, email or enter Brandon Flight Centre. The ability to handle many tasks during the day with little to no supervision along with strong critical thinking skills is mandatory. The role is responsible to act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls, questions, concerns or inquiries via telephone, in person or email including the ?info? email.
The Office Administrator is responsible to ensure that all operations of Brandon Flight Centre are attended to with excellence including Support to the CEO, Finance Department, AMO department, Flight Academy, FBO department, and The Flying Club Membership.
Job Duties included but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to all departments including answering phones and emails
- Pick up of Mail & preparation of outgoing mail.
- Document creation as required or requested
- Keep office equipment in good working condition and note requirements to supervisor as necessary
- Manage the phone system and changes
- Marketing ? daily social media updates on a variety of platforms
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, members and visitors at all times.
- May be required to shuttle customers in a company vehicle
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- Data entry as required (time cards, inventory etc.)
- Tracking and updating maintenance tracking board
Administrative Support to Finance Department
- Responsible for Cash drawer, Daily backups, mailing, completing bank deposits
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions including data entry to computerized accounting system, in terms of creating invoices, payments, balancing sales receipts with payments received
- Month end receivables, sending of statements, correspondence as required, monthly re-occurring charges, finance charges
FBO Client Service
- Concierge service in terms of hotels, restaurant reservations and car rentals (enterprise arrangements and requirements) which are a part of the exceptional customer service.? Monitor Courtesy van use and billing as required
- Data entry for arrivals and departures including updating the traffic board?
- Listen to radio for incoming or communications from aircraft in area and respond as required
- Assist the Fuel department with invoicing of fuel and services
- Billing of hangar storage
- Fuel Price checking on a weekly basis
- Responsible for the Flight Academy inventory showcase including invoicing and payments for goods sold
- Invoicing from Daily Flight Sheets
- Assist with Flight scheduling for students and renters
- Flight following duties as required
- Aircraft Logbook entries
- The duties include membership database maintenance with impeccable detail in accuracy and editing
- Creation and distribution of a quarterly newsletter to all members
Supporting our team members is a vital part of our culture! In order to do this safely, you will also be trained on a variety of other roles & responsibilities to be able to assist your co-workers when needed. Some of those additional duties may include aircraft marshaling, towing, fueling, or even just grabbing a vacuum if it is needed.
Want to learn more? Send in your resume & let's chat!
Posted Wednesday, June 12, 3:39 PM
Expires in 24 days (Saturday, July 13)