Carpenter and Concrete Tradesperson
Dornn Construction Ltd. has been a well-established and locally owned and operated business in the Westman area for over 20 years. We have worked in the Agricultural, Commercial and Residential sectors, specializing in concrete. We also have extensive experience in whole house renovations and new builds.
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter and Concrete trades person who is motivated for long term employment and work development. The candidate needs to enjoy challenging work that may have time constraints. Work is year round employment for the right candidate. Wage is competitive and determinate on experience.
Qualifications and Assets:
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Ability to transport self to and from work
- Must be reliable
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet time lines
- Ability to communicate and work well with others to meet time lines
- Leadership skills
- Physically fit to perform labour duties as required on construction sites
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop skills
- Willingness to learn and follow safety protocol
If you possess these qualifications and would like to apply then please submit a resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 1555 Frederick Street or fax to 204-725-1889.
There is potential for growth and promotion for the right candidate.
Dornn Construction Ltd.
Posted Wednesday, June 12, 5:43 PM
Expires in 24 days (Saturday, July 13)